Monday 8 December 2008

golden gate jumpers

so saturday turned out okay. i didn't go to the run and i asked zach to go with me to get the tree, but he was grounded. i ended up going with my family and spending most of the day at church decorating for christmas, which wasn't bad, even if it was a little boring. 

um, not much else has been going on lately. im scared shitless for finals really. they're still like a month or so away but im just scared because they're a new thing and im not sure how to study for them or anything. =/

i love my wii. i've gotta say. i haven't played it much, but once i get some new games ill be playing it a little more. id like to play it a lot but so far i haven't really had the time. i know i'll start using it more soon because it's a whole lot of fun. =]

oh i also think im going to throw a new years party. idk who would come but ill ask around and see if anyone would be interested. i like parties but ive never had one so im not so sure how it goes, i hope im fun enough for people other than ashley to be interested haha.

3 comments:

ash_a_lily said...

i really enjoy decorating for christmas =] i especially enjoy christmas lights

ugh dont even bring up finals. i dont wanna worry about them this early.

me and you at your house christmas break =] weve got some wii to play. btw, austins birthday is november 2nd. i think thats really cool. haha 21 days older than me.

haha! nice. trust me, youre definitly interesting enuf for other people besides me. austin said he was prolly throwing a new years party buuuuuut i kinda really wuv mah katie. well see =]

ash_a_lily said...

ah! what did you get that silly lil child named taylor?! idk what to get her =/ and i should get tai something and jocelyn and and and ..... ah!

i wanna get you thousands of gifts =] but nothing seems special enuf

omg so about that pda thing. a few days ago after school me and austin were huggin like we usually do then we kissed and said goodbye. but then as i was walking away i heard this group of girls in my locker row say "why do people always do that stuff at school?" "ugh i know thats so gross" and i was just like "WTF?!?! im right here!"

and it wasnt even anything to freak about. just a lil peck like always. so now those same girls always like give me crazy looks whenever im at my locker.

laaaaaame

haha so jamie told me to go on austins myspace today and i did. his lil quote thing is "12/2/08 most amazing day!" and his mood is "cant wait!" with a smily that has heart eyes and his lil thought blurb thing says "cant wait to see her tomorrow!" and i was all like awwwwwww! he must really like me ^_^ haha

ash_a_lily said...

i dont even have enuf money to buy that many presents. i would like to but i cant =[ ugh it really sucks

haha i really like that kid a lot. sorry i didnt tell you about sunday during school. i felt awkward saying it out loud unlike taylor. i lost my tongue virginity haha =] and hes sooooooo nice. whenever i say i want something hes ready to like run off and buy it for me right away. but i dont really want him showering me in gifts =] he doesnt need to do that.

awww aaron and zach are some confusing kids. i like aarons brand of confusing better than zachs tho cuz zach can be kinda mean. like with the jocelyn thing. i was just like wtf?! when you told me that.

mmm so im sorry that you arent going to have a new years party. alas, it makes things easier for me cuz now i dont have to choose between you and austin. but i was thinking, maybe you could come with me to austins house for new years. since hes going to have a lot of his greenbay besties there i would like to have mine there. =] it would make me feel ten times more comfortable. but only if you wanna go. im sure he would be cool with that and i wouldnt make you feel left out by bein all over austin or anything. im not that kinda chicky poo =]

just a thought