Wednesday 1 October 2008

sorry you have to hear this again ashley

so this morning, zachary was late to drumline practice. when i asked him why, he told me this story.

"oh yeah, im not very good at doing things on time. so i woke up and took a shower, put on some plaid shorts and tripped and fell over in my bedroom. i took like a thirty minute nap on my floor. it was actually pretty nice."

i dont think ive made any posts about this kid yet. idk how to describe him other than ugh. i have the biggest crush ive ever had on anyone in my life. i don't even think thats an exaggeration. the crazy thing is though, i also kinda have a crush on his brother, which is dumb but unfortunately true. they're almost the same person really. its just that zach is my age and doesn't have add.

im pretty sure he likes me too. i catch him looking at me constantly, and he didn't deny it when my friend accused him of being in love with me today, haha. idk, you never know for sure. his mom works with my mom and she's told her stories about how last year apparently girls never left him alone, so im trying to take things slow and develop a good friendship before rushing into a relationship or something without forming some kind of bond to fall back on. because i hate awkwardness. [who doesn't?]

so im going to stop now, before i get carried away.
i wish i didn't talk/think about this kid so much.

3 comments:

ash_a_lily said...

i tried to put my hair in a pony tail just now and it keeps falling out. damnit. i think i got a lot oh bobby pins in there also. *shrugs*

hug the damn boy! youve hugged everyone youve ever come in contact with so just...bleh. he reminds me A LOT of wyatt jsyk. really. cept that wyatt was too tall for me to hug. his shoulder always killed my neck xp

i like the ron kid i just met on ffr. hes so silly and random like me ^_^ which makes him like the only person that doesnt ask "what?" all the time when i say stuff. he just rolls with the punch. yay!

i have four followers now that arnet me. that makes me really happy. i enjoy that people like me enuf to do that.

um...gosh i really cant think of what else to say...

*mutters* alrighty then bye =]

Anonymous said...

Good for you for developing a relationship with the kid. Too many times I've jumped in only to find the person wasn't who I thought they were at all.

ash_a_lily said...

*shrugs*
idk how many people shop there
i think youre safe
ooh! what does it look like?
btw, sorry you didnt really get to help me pick out myne
people changed the plans and idk there werent very many to choose from anyway
im gonna go shop for some shoes and stuff

i gettin you a hallowee present and im prolly gonna end up giving it to you way earlier. =] thats just how i am