Sunday 5 April 2009

i think i might change my name to tomorrow

 well its spring break again.
except its not very springy outside, it snowed today.
i dont have much to do, other than homework, play practice, and soccer practice this week.
except we're going down to chicago for the aquarium and epic burger on thursday :D thatll be a good time
and i was supposed to chill with kegan today, but i dont know exactly how things are going to play out with me and him.
so my mom and i went grocery shopping and played wii fit for hours. :] it was good.

i am in love with a thing called soccer. it is so nice to be active, i never wanna stop playing ever. even though my team isn't that good, it doesn't matter because we have so much fun. i used to be a real lazy kid, but now im starting to think that sports are kind of the best :]

i was going to get into some real thoughtful stuff about relationships and all that in this post, but i don't feel like it i guess. im tired of all that. i think its time for me to just do what feels right. so ill leave it that im mostly happy, but ive got some choices to make. we'll see. im hopeful for whats to come next year.
which reminds me. i really want summer. like now. i want to be free to do what i want, and not be a freshman anymore :P im looking forward to this summer a whole lot. were going to italy and its pretty much going to make my life. although i have no idea how im going to survive for two weeks without my phone haha. itll be worth it. 
i just want it to be any day but today. any day but tomorrow. any week but this week. :/ im just bored with the way things are right now and im longing for change. hopefully it will find me soon.

im tired and cold so i think ill be heading off to bed, good night blogger

1 comment:

ash_a_lily said...

i hate you for using that title for your post
is that a house arrest bracelet in your pocket or do you gotta dick like me? (sorry that song is on my ipod right now)
i understand the busyness cuz i am also busy. thats why i didnt go to the plain white ts concert not to long ago with sydney. time time. but i fer sure want to hit up bamboozle. not exactly sure when it is tho.